Imagine being part of a team that helps clients build better relationships with customers. When you join us, you'll help top-notch clients to execute the digital strategies of the future. Every day, we collaborate with clients and each other to provide technology expertise, human-centered design and industry experience to deliver real business results.
Whether it is generative research to guide design strategies and business decisions, iterative research to refine designs,or evaluative research to identify usability issues; at g2o we believe that engaging with humans at all stages of the design process is essential to helping our clients achieve valuable outcomes. As a UX Researcher, you will be responsible for bringing the user’s perspective to influence all aspects of the work that our team does. Day-to-day this includes:
· Create, document, and manage a research plan
· Coordinate and manage third-party participant recruiting and research facility vendor(s)
· Work directly with client stakeholders to understand their goals and learning objectives in order to scope and determine the appropriate research methodology
· Create a discussion guide and moderate research sessions
· Code and analyze data and synthesize into meaningful and actionable insights
· Document insights and create deliverables that communicate what was learned
· Present findings and recommendations to a diverse audience of business and technical stakeholders
The UX Researcher will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers,developers, and client stakeholders to help plan and conduct research studies that help us ensure we deliver valuable outcomes to our clients. Given the nature of the research and g2o’s commitment to providing our clients with the best possible outcomes, travel may be required to moderate in-person research sessions, run client/stakeholder meetings, and conduct final readouts.
The candidate must have:
· At least 3 years of experience planning, conducting, analyzing and synthesizing insights, and creating deliverables for a variety of user research studies
· A strong grasp of different research methodologies and tools and the experience to know when and why to use different ones
· The ability to clearly articulate why research is important to the design process
· Work samples that demonstrate excellent writing and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail,and strong focus on user understanding at many levels
· Ability to demonstrate expert-level moderation of a variety of research sessions (i.e., ability to ask the right questions to elicit participant needs, goals, and behaviors; knows when to probe; understands when to ask questions for depth versus breadth; and asks unbiased/non-leading questions)
· Experience organizing and establishing exercises and guides to engage and guide clients/observers
· Ability to translate insights into deliverables that tell compelling stories and clearly communicate findings, recommendations and next steps to the intended audience
The ideal candidate will also have:
· Familiarity with planning and scoping research studies based on understanding of client needs
· Experience working on a collaborative team; within an agency environment where you were “client facing”is preferred
· Project or work experience that required you to understand and manage complex technical and business ideas,requirements, and information from research
College/University Degree or Equivalent
Thanks! Your application has been received.